Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Three Meaningful Words

   I received a post from a friend this morning. It was a quote from Psalm 37:4 and it talked about taking delight in the Lord.

   I jokingly replied back that it is hard when the wind chill is 21, but truly it is not all that hard.

   Looking at a definition of "success", someone said that it is "Doing the best you can with what you have and where you are."

   There is a lot in those few words:

      Your best
      What you have
      Where you are

   Those thoughts can lead to three more words:

      Gratitude
      Peace
      Contentment

   I have been working on my Georgia courthouses over the past couple of days and this picture came up as I opened the file this morning:



   Worth County, Sylvester, GA

   The fall foliage shot just seemed like the picture of those three little words:

      Gratitude
      Peace
      Contentment

   So, I delighted in the Lord and his world on the day that I took this, and I get to do it again as I think on all the life He has allowed me to live., and the people he has brought into my life.

   Thank You, God

   Amen and Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment