Sunday, September 9, 2018

And The Moral of This Story Is....

   One of my new early morning habits has become a walk on the beach. It is quiet before the sun comes up. There is time to think. There is time to pray. There is the sense that all is right with the world, and that there is that surety that God's mercies and grace are new every morning.

   Some dawns are cloudy, some are kinda moody, but there are times like this morning that seem absolutely glorious.





My friend Duke Smith once told me that I should always look behind me when I finished shooting, and so I did..


A picture of the sunrise that I had never seen before. Taken facing west instead of east.

And the moral of this story is:

Don't think that all you see is all there is.

There is always more



1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful thought -- and beautiful photos. We had an exquisite sunrise here on Thursday morning.

    ReplyDelete