Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Four Words in a Prayer

   Why do I pray?

   Hannah, in the Old Testament, prayed for a son, and promised to give him to the Lord. God gave her an answer to that prayer, Samuel, and he became a prophet before God.

   Hannah prayed as a needy woman, and her prayer of rejoicing for the answer is found in I Samuel chapter 2.

   So, why do I pray?



   The God of creation is also a God that cares.

   Like Hannah, I am a needy person.

   Four words come to my mind this day, and they form the basis of my prayer for things that are going on in my life.

   I pray for Guidance

   I pray for Wisdom

   I pray for Compassion

   I pray for Peace

   God knows my situation, and He cares.

   Dear God, please hear my prayer and set those four words to work in my life, Today and Everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment