Tuesday, January 22, 2019

A Really Big Day

   Saturday, January 19, 2019

   A Wedding

   I have not been able to write about the momentous event or post any pictures, after all I was a participant and therefore not able to take any shots myself.

   But I snatched a photograph from several that my daughter in law, Karen, sent to me, got it on my computer, into the Photos program, and hopefully into the post.

   Regardless of the complexity of photography, and the trials of working with the computer, the Day that will live on is fixed.

   Carolyn and I tied the knot 1/19/19 in a simple ceremony at Brainerd Baptist Church in Chattanooga, officiated by my good friend and former pastor Larry Williams, and attended by our families.

   Members of Carolyn's family hosted a reception at her home. With all the good food, our two families had some time to bond before scattering to their respective places of abode.

   We are happy campers, and want you who read this to smile along with us.

   You can also pray for us.....this is truly Uncharted Territory.

   But we both feel that God has brought us together for this season in our lives, and we are grateful for His love that has caused ours to flourish in these times.

   Amen

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations and best wishes. Can't wait to meet your new bride!

    ReplyDelete