Monday, January 14, 2019

She Turned Around..

   The Mysterious Lady, was not a mystery to a lot of you, but just in case, I got her to turn around.



   She is not so mysterious to me, in fact the name that I give her is "My Pretty Lady", and she is just that, both inside and outside.

   The blessing for me is that she said yes twice, once to a message on Facebook, and once to a proposal from a needy man. We plan to join our lives this coming Saturday January 19, 2019.

   She is indeed "something else", and this is one man who can hardly wait.

   Pray for this union, as two senior adults begin a "rest of our lives" journey into uncharted territory. We look forward to it with great anticipation.

   P.S. some of you wondered where these two shots were taken, the Four-H Center at Rock Eagle, just north of Eatonton, GA.

1 comment: