Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Just One Man's Dilemma..

   Just one man:

      Concerned over what is right and wrong..

      Concerned over what is true and false..

      Concerned over making making the right choice..

      Concerned over what is moral and what is immoral..

   For the past several mornings I have sat in the early silence wondering if I really have anything of value to say. I wonder if my thoughts have any validity on any subject, especially those that capture my attention. Things such as:

      The current election cycle..

      The sexual revolution..

      The increasing conflict between democracy and Biblical Christianity..

   All of these I have thought about, read about, listened to voices about, and want to understand how they come together in my life at this time.

      So I just sit, Bible in my lap, unopened, thinking and praying for guidance, knowing in my heart that there is a right way, there is God's way, and that He is not silent.

   And I do again, what I've done so many times before, I open my Bible, believing that this is the Book that is capable of answering questions and giving life, and I read.



   And I put down on electronic paper my indecisions and my concerns.

   Perhaps this is a start...

No comments:

Post a Comment