Wednesday, August 10, 2016

I Want To Pray, But What..

   For the past few weeks, especially since the Republican and Democratic Conventions, I have felt the need to pray for our country.

   It looks like we have got ourselves into a colossal mess.

   The Republicans have nominated what could amount to a disaster, for them and for the country.

   The Democrats have nominated a deeply flawed candidate, with possibly the same outcome.

   The Public trusts neither one.

   Moral and Character issues abound.

   I need to choose and I need to vote, but how and on what basis.

   Is there a way to pray, because from God comes the only answer?

   I would like to cloister myself behind one of these windows, in a quiet pew, and pray.



   But what to pray for?

   Then I think..

   A simple prayer that is the answer...

   "Thy Will Be Done"

1 comment: