Thursday, July 5, 2018

A Pictorial Few Days

   The events of the past few days have centered around family and travel.

   First of all Doug and family came to St. Simons to be with me. They rented a condo over on the beach and we took our meals together. As soon as they left for Atlanta, I got in my car and began a solo trip to Conway.

   These are some shots from the trip and the stay in Arkansas:

 

Downtown Eufala, AL


Prattville, AL Courthouse


Sunrise over Best Western, Tuscaloosa, AL
With Bucket Trucks waiting to move out


Winona, MS downtown


1910 Courthouse, DeFalls Bluff, AR
Population 619


Lonoke County Courthouse
Lonoke, AR
1928


Football Stadium at University of Central Arkansas
Purple and Gray artificial turf


Conway Family plays Games
Archer, Noel, Cady Gray and Donna


Ticket to Ride



Nature Preserve...the only place around that is cool enough for walking in the daytime, Part of a Prairie Restoration project on the UCA campus



We also ate quite a bit, both at home and in several eateries


Not to Forget the Faulkner County Courthouse
Downtown Conway, AR
1936

Tomorrow I leave the kiddos and head for Chattanooga for a few days with friends, but at least you now know what I have been about.

I have been blessed for sure and will be in the next couple of days also.

Can't Wait











2 comments:

  1. Let me know when you're home. I have something for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should be home Sunday pm if all goes well.

      Delete