Wednesday, November 11, 2015

More This…More That



   I admit, I have enjoyed these political debates that have been on TV these last few weeks. Sometimes it has been pure entertainment, and sometimes I actually learned something about the various candidates, and that could be a good thing.

   Last night there was another Republican one, and I woke this morning thinking about all that. Eight candidates (down from the 10 of the last one), and, since we have had a few of these on the Right side of the aisle, I thought I might give them grades like this:

MORE (a simple grading scale)(Just put a MORE in front of each descriptive term)

Trump        Mild
Carson       Punctual
Rubio        Articulate
Cruz          Passionate
Bush         Passive
Fiorina      Feisty
Kasich      Interruptive
Paul          Constant

And to add one more MORE to one who was not on the stage

Christie     Missed

   I deliberately stayed away from any news or analysis of the debate on this morning's Internet so that these might be mine and uninfluenced by other's thoughts, so it will be interesting to hear what others have to say.

   And to think that we still have another whole year before an election.

   Will it be an entertaining 12 months

           or

   Will it be a LONG year

No comments:

Post a Comment