Monday, November 16, 2015

Not Just a "Normal" War

   Like many of you, we sat glued to the TV last Friday when all the Paris stuff came down. We were astonished, appalled, and saddened by all that went on. I think maybe the world changed right as we watched.



   Then I woke up Saturday morning and just wanted the world to go on as usual. I think I had spent so much emotional capital Friday on the situation that I just wanted to play tennis and watch football and spend a "most usual" Saturday.

   All through the weekend we talked about those events of Friday and wondered out loud what it would all mean to us and our family in the years ahead. We also expressed the desire to hear what our favorite worldview person had to say on the subject, but since he is a weekday person, we could not get his take until this morning.

   Dr. Mohler is here:

http://www.albertmohler.com

   just click on The Briefing and hear a 20 minute or so analysis of the news.

   I could wish that all of our nation's leaders could hear and understand all that is behind this horrific story.

   And I pray that Christians will be found faithful and…

   That God Would See Fit to Bless America

"Then if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land."

   Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment