Friday, March 11, 2016

Is Dr. Carson Smiling?

   People tuned in to see a fight and a debate broke out..

   The image that sticks out in my mind, one that I woke up this morning seeing in my mind, was that of Marco Rubio speaking and Donald Trump raising his hand to indicate he wanted to respond.

   But I could not find such on the Internet, so I settled for this shot of Ted Cruz Speaking and Donald Trump listening.



   My takeaways from last night's Republican debate can be summarized like this:

   Ted Cruz had the dogmatic principles

   Marco Rubio had the passion

   John Kasich showed the experience

   Donald Trump had the votes

   And Civility was the big winner

   I wonder how it will all show up on next Tuesday.

   Dr. Carson might be smiling this morning.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment