Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Behold the Shirt...

   In the mailbox yesterday was a package.

   The object inside could have been due to the fact that I will be having one of those birthdays that end in zero later this week. One of the "big ones".

   There was this shirt:



   There was also no note in the package, not one thing to identify the sender.

   I liked the sentiment expressed, but I'm not too sure about the answers anyone might give as to who this man really was.

   What was this man like?

   What did he believe?

   What will be remembered, if anything?

   Who did he serve?

   Why did he serve?

   Who did he help?

   What was his role?

   Kinda makes a body want to finish in style so that the answers to his life might have some meaning.

   There was a verse in a devotional this morning: Psalm 139:1, which states

Lord, you have searched me and known me!

   God knows and cares.

   What will others see and know?

   A Sobering Thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment