Wednesday, May 4, 2016

I Just Don't Know...

   I just don't Know..

   I see the parade of candidates on the screen, those still left in the race for President, at this point anyway..

   Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, Donald Trump

   And I wonder..

   What would the founders of this country say about the choices?

   Could there not be anyone else, Anyone?

   I keep waiting for the curtain to be pulled back to reveal Someone Else, Anyone..

   But what if the November election ballot has two of these three written on it, names for me to put an X beside to indicate my preference?

   What do I do?

   I do not want to just say "that it will all work out" and go blithely on. I want to know the path that God wants believers to walk out in the political landscape. I want to walk confidently, not with shoulders shrugged in a "whatever" attitude.

   I know that God is truly in control, and that statement is both scary and comforting. Comforting in that He is working His Will for our Ultimate Good, but scary in that the blessings that have been ours may not last for our kids and grandkids.

   What do I do when I just don't know?

   I pray "Thy Will Be Done", while desperately seeking my active role in that Will.

   And It Will Work Out


No comments:

Post a Comment