Saturday, May 7, 2016

Mother's Day, 2016

   My mother liked to take pictures, and maybe I inherited some of my likes from her. Anyway, when my folks passed away, back in the 90s, I got a lot of her old slides.

   Some of these I scanned on CDs and stuck away in a box.

   The other day, I found that box and began looking through some.

   Of course, there are people on these slides that I do not know. There are small kids that are me and my brothers, and they do bear a resemblance to us today.

   But, it is fun to sit back and remember…

   People that have influenced me, have nurtured me, have guided me, and, although it did not all "take", I would be far less today, if they had not been in my gene pool.



   My Mom was a great lady.

   I miss her even today.

   Love You, Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment