Thursday, January 22, 2015

Wherever We Are In Life...

   I read these words in Psalm 37 today:

"Commit your future to the Lord!
Trust in him, and he will act on your behalf.
He will vindicate you in broad daylight,
and publicly defend your just cause.
Wait patiently for the Lord!
Wait confidently for him!"


   I know of a recent college graduate looking for a job in the "big city". These are words that you can live by, especially when you just don't know.

   I know of a family that is waiting for one that is a mother, grandmother or great grandmother to them to pass out of this life to the next. They are all in limbo, waiting and wondering.

   The verses beg the question:

   WHY

   Why should I commit the future to God?

   Why should I wait patiently and confidently for Him?

   Because He Cares

No comments:

Post a Comment