Tuesday, January 5, 2016

The Main Questions in Life

   As I thought this morning about some specific things in my life, I found myself asking a lot of questions, and realized that I was using a formula of sorts.

   The questions centered around these:

   What do I……?

   When do I……?

   Where do I……?

    How do I……?

   And then the biggie:

   Why do I……?

   The questions were good. They were intended to get me going in the right direction.

   But then it hit me...

   The Pronouns were wrong. First person singular, if I remember my terms correctly.

   What if I replace "I" with God (and replacing do with"does") when asking the question?

   What if I replace the "I" with "You" when looking for answers?

   What if "I" am not the focal point of the universe?

   There is an old acronym:



   Standing for Jesus, Others, You, which fits here very well.

   Finding Joy and Meaning in putting God first, and then using the right pronoun in the right order.

   And then following those leads to good answers.

   Stay tuned in to see What happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment