Wednesday, January 25, 2012

It Is Late

   After two days of traveling, I sit down to write this on Wednesday night. Blogging is not easy when you are on the road, and serious blogging (or blogging on serious subjects) is nigh on impossible for me. It just takes me too long to read the material, in this case a passage from the Gospels, meditate and pray on it, see how it speaks to me and then write about it. That is pretty hard to do after 10 or 12 hours in the car.

   One of the main things I realize when I have a couple of days like this, is the fact that I really miss doing it. Not just the writing, but the other part that makes the writing possible.

   Now I could fill up the blog with grand children pictures and funny sayings, and they would both be cute things, because the two over in Arkansas that we just visited are both photogenic and smart. But that is not my purpose here, so I will not do it but occasionally when it fits the subject, plus I do not want to make other grand parents jealous.

    So, tomorrow morning, I will do my best to forge ahead, or, at least, walk a new path, one that differs from the past two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment