Monday, December 30, 2013

What Does The Shadow Know?

   Back in the 1930s there was a radio show called The Shadow, and, as I looked at the pictures I took yesterday, I thought of the opening to this program:

   "Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow knows."

   Since the show aired back in 1937 and 1938, I sincerely doubt if I remember hearing it live, although I was alive, and we did have a radio, but being only 1 or 2 at the time, it would be hard to believe my memory was that good.

   But there was a shadow yesterday that I did recognize, and what he saw he captured in a digital format for us to remember, not evil in the heart, but fun there instead.



   What images will we remember from these last days of 2013?

   Well, there was a dog and a girl running on the beach. The dog, Roxie, and the girl Lucy.



   There was another girl and a dog playing Santa. Roxie and Caroline.



   Then there was an older boy and his dog. Roxie and Drew.



   But most of all, there will be memories of what a family did together for 3 days, and how they enjoyed being with each other.



   The next time can't come soon enough.

   Now if we can only get the rest of the clan to be here at the same time. Oh, that would be great!

   Christmas 2014 or sooner?

   We could all feel like this.....


No comments:

Post a Comment