Monday, August 24, 2015

Reading Life's Directions, Help

   As I sat down to read this morning, my first thought was "Uh, Oh, my reading glasses are on the top of my dresser in the bedroom, and my wife is still asleep. What do I do now?"



   Knowing some of the web pages can be adjusted to make them easier to read, I opened my laptop and went to an online devotional site. At that point I read this:

When I am searching for insight from Him, when I need direction, or an answer I will ask Him to increase the font in my life. Just like when there is print too small to decipher, I may need Him to increase the font so I can clearly read the situation (or myself) better.

   That was the answer. My prayer in any of the life decisions and choices that I might face this day, or that weigh on my mind at this time, I need to ask for God's help, maybe like this.

   Since I had both eyes worked on, I don't wear my glasses much anymore, but while I am still working through the various eye drops and situations they cause, sometimes the print is much too small to read. 

   When using the computer, I can use the two finger method on the web page and increase the page size, but some of those eye drop vials carry words that are way too small, and I can't raise the font level or make it bigger in another way.

   There are just so many decisions in life that I need help on, supernatural help.

   I can't read. The print is too small. Life's directions are blurry.

   God, help me…Increase the font size so I can be a better follower and stay on the right track, with You.

   Like This…

       Or Maybe Like This…

   But in My Case, More Probably Like This...


No comments:

Post a Comment